skincare & Semi-permanent makeup
Join The Club
What Is semi-permanent makeup?
Semi-Permanent Makeup is a form of tattooing designed to enhance facial features such as eyes, eyebrows, lips, and beauty marks. Like body tattoos, pigments are injected into the skin. The only difference is the depth in which the ink is deposited. Semi-permanent makeup uses pigments that are designed to both match and compliment our natural palette. These pigments have all been lab tested and proven to be safe.
SEMI-PERMANENT MAKEUP SPOTLIGHT
There are different reasons that someone might consider makeup tattooing. After years of over-tweezing or waxing, it is not uncommon to find that our brows start to grow back much thinner and sparse due to follicle damage. Conditions such as Alopecia, Hypothyroidism, nutrient deficiency and aging have an effect on hair growth including eyebrows.
For eyebrow tattooing, multiple hair strokes are added to create depth and dimension. Various shades are used to add dimension to the hair strokes added during the procedure. These techniques separate modern makeup tattooing from the original block treatment in which the artist will draw the outline and fill them in. You’ll find that hair stroke tattooing creates a more defined look that enhances your overall feature by adding more structure.
Are you tired of filling in your eyebrows and eyeliner every day?
How it’s done
- Consultation: We talk to you about your stylistic preferences, how thick, dark and arched you like your brows, and will come up with a style and tone to suit your needs.
- Application: We use a special tool and safe, hypoallergenic pigments, to apply colour to the upper layer of the dermis, creating warm, vibrant colour and a natural finish.
- Touch up: We’ll ask you to pop back for a second appointment to see how the colour has bedded in, and whether you need a touch up in any area.
- Enjoy: Our ombre semi-permanent eyebrows are designed to last up to 24 months. Some clients find they last longer, but others will usually come back for a recolour after around a year or so.
- Hybrid brows: These are essentially replicates of your natural brows, and are a great solution for over plucked eyebrows, for those who are suffering hair loss or people who just naturally have very thin, sparse hair growth. SemiPermanent eyebrows can be created that perfectly mimic your natural brow, creating a perfect arch and very flattering shape, each hair stroke is applied individually, giving you a very natural looking finish, and absolutely perfect eyebrows.
- Ombre brows: Our ombre semipermanent eyebrows give off a more glamorous look. They are not as harsh as block filled brows, but give a denser coverage than a hairstroke treatment. The shading makes the look slightly softer, and the powder technique ensures there are no harsh edges. This suits clients who either want a more ‘made up’ look, or who already have good hair growth and just want a little tweak to the shape and base colour.
POWDER BROWS vs. MICROBLADING
What is the Difference Between Microblading and Ombre Powder Brows? Even though the two procedures are very similar, that is, both involve the artist inserting the pigment into the surface layers of your skin, the technique used is different, as well as the result. Whereas, microblading creates individual strokes that resemble the eyebrow hairs, powder brows create small dots to achieve more powdery eyebrow effect and a misty, powder filled brow is created. By doing so, the result resembles the look of makeup application, or a fresh eyebrow tint. Another difference is that the powder brows last a bit longer than microblading, which is typically around 2 years on average.
How Long Does the Procedure Take?
The whole powder brows treatment usually lasts around 2 hours. The length of the treatment mostly depends on how experienced the artist is.
What Does Ombre Powder Brows Treatment Look Like?
The actual treatment consists of several steps that usually look like this:
STEP 1: Shaping the brows
Consists of preparing the area around brows by threading the hair and cleaning up the area.
STEP 2: Numbing
By using a topical ointment the eyebrows area is covered and set for approximately half an hour, until it kicks in.
STEP 3: Choosing a pigment
Choosing a color of your eyebrows according to a hair and skin color.
STEP 4: Measuring
The area of the eyebrows is measured ,taking into account face shape, symmetry, facial features etc.
STEP 5: Needling process
Process of creating fine dots with a specialized machine and covering them with pigment. If there is any discomfort at this stage another quick layer of numbing cream is added to the area.
STEP 6: Implementing pigment
A final layer of pigment is added, after which the eyebrow area is cleaned.
STEP 7: Touch up
Filling in the gaps where the pigment hasn’t taken or healed properly
EyeLash Enhancement is the great decision for women:
- who have trouble getting eyeliner even.
- who embarrassed of smudged or smeared eyeliner under their eyes…
- who have an allergy to traditional makeup
- who have thier eyes tears easily
- who have very light eyelashes
- who have sparse eyelashes
- Color & Thickness depands on wishes of each woman but
mostly women ask for the Eyelash Enhancement.
A very small amount of color pigment is implanted between the eyelashes
giving a fuller lash look and making the eyes bigger.
It also is adding depth and
more definition to the eyes.
The line looks very natural and makeup can be applied over
for a day or more dramatic evening look.
Semi permanent lip liner – you can’t kiss off
Natural Enhancement offers semi-permanent lip liner treatments designed to give you full, natural-looking defined lips. Enhance your natural lip colour or go bolder with intense shading that replicates the look of permanent lipstick. Your makeup stylist is here to consult you today.
Our semi-permanent makeup artists will be able to add volume, definition, shape and colour to your lips. Semi-permanent lip liner is the perfect anti-age treatment that can restore your natural, beautiful smile today!
The Perfect Facial
If your skin is looking less than its best, it’s time to consider a facial treatment with Tresses & Colours. We’re dedicated to helping our clients feel pampered. Everyday stress can negatively affect your skin’s condition, but our affordable facials will be designed to help repair and rejuvenate your face today and protect it in the future. We understand the importance of feeling great, and we’ll offer a variety of facial treatments to help you keep your skin in the best possible condition. Our services include:
AGE LATER FACIAL-Everyone wants to delay aging and that is exactly what this facial is designed to do. Highly effective Ageless line utilizes AHA blends, nutripeptides, retinols, brightening agents and antioxidants to produce younger looking skin. Skin that looks older, photo-damaged, pigmented, dull or tired will be rejuvenated after this facial. Regular treatments help to defend against fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging due to environmental exposures.
CLEAR SKIN ANCE FACIAL- This facial is designed to provide clearer skin. Arinca and Charcoal combination is a highly effective acne skincare line that utilizes the most effective acne skincare fighting ingredients and potent supportive botanicals. Fights acne, reduces blemishes, eliminates excess oil and purifies skin.
BACK FACIAL- This 60-minute service is a relaxing back service. The Back Facial has many steps that leaves the back looking and feeling balanced and fresh. It consists of a cleanse, steam, mask, and moisturizer.
INDIVIDUAL LASH EXTENSION
Permanent lash extensions are glued to your real lashes to make your eye lashes look natural and simply amazing. This treatment will also make your eyes look opened up without the aid of any makeup. Upkeep is every two weeks.
After Three Weeks A Full Set Is Needed.